Family Hanukkah, meaning that all of the family we could scrape together (my family, grandparents, and Uncle Ken's family) got together and exchanged lots of gifts. Haul:
- All six Harry Potter books, from Grandma. w00t!
- Portable laptop mouse—Microsoft optical with scroll wheel.
- Another $15 iTunes card.
- Leather iPod case which can hook onto a belt or pocket.
- Car-cleaning stuff.
- Anansi Boys.
- Some clothes and stuff.
- Some money for this charity.
- And, in a bizarre twist, a harmonica.