- Dad: Various tools I've lost over the years
- Mom: "Palm for Dummies" book (she's had a Visor for six months and doesn't know how to use it)
- Brother: Neverwinter Nights
- Sister: "Twinkle lights" for her ceiling (i.e. white Christmas lights)
Extended Family: Meh.
- Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Dawn: Dunno yet
- Uncle Ken: Book on Ronald Reagen
- Cousin Alex: Kid's (real) toolkit--pending parental approval
- Cousin Bella: Headache-inducing electronic Ferris wheel toy
Friends: Mixed, but done. Status only, for obvious reasons.
- Liz, Rachel: Ready to ship--will probably go out tomorrow
- Darci, Ian: Being shipped here
- Jasmine: Picked but not purchased
Looks like I've done a pretty good job of dodging the Christmas rush. Just have to figure out what to get the remaining three people...