- Mom the night the server was cut off, asking if I thought making a CafePress store for Filespace would work.
- Leaving to visit the Sci-Tech Bookstore to find a tech book, and ending up twenty minutes away at Fry's Electronics checking out rackmount cases.
- The cat jumping up on top of a cabinet Dad was moving so I could relocate the DSL router to avoid a flaky stretch of phone line.
- Mom insisting on coming to Fry's to keep Dad and I from overspending.
- Standing in a corner in Fry's, making a call to Microcenter to ask about their CPU prices. (Nobody picked up, unfortunately.)
Funny moments from the past few days:
An interesting thing just happened on Facebook chat. Lori Summers [2:29:44] Got my message ? Brent Royal-Gordon [2:33:45] I did. Lori Summers…
kate is the best better than the rest the best the best haikus about kate: kate's my favourite i want to lick her ballsack it would taste so…
This December, I will have been practicing programming seriously for ten years. That will mark the tenth anniversary of me starting to learn Perl. I…